Website Q & A
How do I update my contact info? (Parents/Players)
To edit your contact information with your team and with Petaluma Youth Lacrosse, it's very simple:
1) From the home page at www.petalumalacrosse.com
2) Choose "Edit my account" from the bottom of the left hand menu
3) Logon with your email and your registration password
(if you've forgotten your password then enter your email and it will be sent to your email account).
4) Once you're logged on you can do a variety of things:
a. You can add a member - for instance you may want to add a father or mother who was not previously added (note: Only two adults may be associated with a child. If you have blended families you may want to enter only one parent from each family. At the same time you can add two or more email addresses to each parents contact info (i.e. mom and step-dad can both get email), just separate with a comma.)
b. You can update contact info by selecting each member and updating. If you have an email or phone change, please make the change in each members listing.
c. Do not make medical changes online. Any medical notes, changes in insurance, etc. should be made directly with the coach who should update on their medical forms they carry in their coaching bags.
How do I login to our team page to see our team roster? (Parents/Players)
1) Go to your team page by following the link in the email
or go to Team from the top menu, select from dropdown Girls or Boys League, select from dropdown your team.
2) Select Roster from the left menu
Scroll to the bottom of the roster page to and select the link
"Click here to log in for full roster"
3) Login using your email you used to register with and the password you created
How do I enter or edit game results? (Coaches/Managers)
Coaches and team managers can enter or change a score as well as any other information about a game. NCJLA directs the winning team to enter the score within 24 hours.
- Sign in ( LOG IN on the top right).
- Select "Teams", "League" and "Team" from the menu tabs at the top of the page to get to your team page.
- Select "Results" from the menu pages at the left
- On the team results page, find the game you wish to edit and click on the "Edit" icon to the right of the game
- Enter score or any additional result changes and optionally, game commentary
- Click “Submit” to confirm changes.
How do I enter or edit player's statistics? (Coaches/Managers)
Coaches and team managers can enter or edit player's statistics for a particular game. This will let you track your players’ performance and progress throughout the season.
Player Statistics options
- Sign in (LOG IN on the top right).
- Select "Teams", "League" and "Team" from the menu tabs at the top of the page to go to your team page.
- Select results from the menu pages at the left
- On the team results page, find the game you wish to edit and click on the "Edit Game Statistics" icon to the right of the game (the icon will be green if stats have already been entered and black if no stats have been entered thus far)
- After clicking the icon, you will be presented with a spreadsheet with all players and input fields for all statistical categories across the page. At the top of the page will be tabs for different positions (goalies, players, etc.)
- Enter any statistical data for each player as appropriate and be sure to check the "ATN" box for all players who attended the game, regardless of whether they had any data reported.
- Click "Submit" to confirm changes
Goalie Statistics options
By default player statistics are made only available to team coaches and managers. If you wish to have them available to team members with login or to the public, the coach or manager can contact
to make this change.
What information is available on the team website?
View team contacts details
Get scheduling information in list (Schedule) or Calendar format
Game information is automatically imported from NCJLA.
Club events listed as posted by PYL administrators
Team events as posted by team managers
View team Rosters
Full contact information when logged in with your Team's password.
General public (not logged in) can see player names and jersey numbers only.
View game Results for the current season
Game results posted by winning team's designated manager or coach
View league / division Standings
Standings from NCJLA
Create custom schedules for specific Teams (Multi-Schedule)
Is there a Team Manager's Manual?